Our website is: graspcomputing.co.uk
Easy steps for help by GrASP over the Internet;
- Talk with Alan over the phone or use our Booking Form to get friendly expert support.
- Click “get remote tool” top right of this page, on the Microsoft Windows computer to be fixed and open/run it. No permanent installation is required, the tool uses secure encryption for safety/privacy.
We help you easily & efficiently;
- Alan (M.C.P) will visit virtually over the Internet controlling your computer exactly as on a physical visit, diagnosing computing issues before your eyes by sharing your screen and mouse. Watch and chat too if and as you wish without pressure.
- Utilise GrASP’s reputation for trusted computing support and free advice.
- We confirm the proposed plan & expected duration then following your approval, perform your remote visit service.
- We email your remote service log & invoice on completion, pay with PayPal BACS or cheque.
- Enjoy results then spread the word about GrASP, please help others with your honest google review.
You turn it ON when you want our help otherwise it’s OFF, other remote services and tools simply lack this important security feature.
- Secure and safe with zero physical contact, now or at a requested date and time.
- Policy is to respect your privacy and data always, without exception.
- An estimate and plan upfront before any costs, nothing hidden, VAT included.
- Our “remote tool” uses unique passworded & encrypted security for a 100% private connection.
- No unplugging, moving or re-plugging of equipment is needed , no fuel costs.
- Keep the tool for quick access to future remote support as required or delete to remove it.
- See completed fixes in place and shown prior to being invoiced.
- You control our help tool – ON/OFF or DELETE as wished, respecting your choice & privacy.
- Work is always completed as quickly as possible, time is cost and within an hour is our goal.
- Rarely hardware faults require a physical on-site visit or a drop off. The free consultation highlights any serious hardware issues avoiding a visit.
Our optional “always on” remote help tool is also downloadable here – GrASP_host