Our website is: graspcomputing.co.uk
Complete these 2 easy steps to be helped by using the internet:
- Talk with us on the phone or fill out our Enquiry Help Form to create a task plan.
- Click HERE to download our remote help tool onto the Microsoft Windows computer to be fixed and open it up. There is no installation required and our connection is securely encrypted for privacy.
We happily do the rest:
- Your professional technician instantly visits virtually over the internet, controlling your computer exactly as he’d do if actually sat in your computer chair. Diagnosing computing issues before your eyes by sharing your computer screen, watch and chat too if and as you wish, no pressure.
- With decades of experience we already have frequently proven confidentiality, trust and skill.
- We confirm our proposed task plan and its expected duration with you then following your approval, perform remote computer service.
- Get to enjoy our completed results, spread the word about GrASP to help friends.
- We email you an itemized remote service log & invoice upon completion, pay with PayPal BACS or cheque.
you turn it ON when you want our help otherwise it’s OFF, other remote services and tools simply lack this important feature.
- Covid safe with zero physical contact.
- Free friendly live advice from a Microsoft Certified Professional.
- An estimate and task plan before any costs, nothing hidden, VAT is included.
- Work at your requested date and time with our complete attention.
- Our “remote tools” unique passwords & encrypted internet ensures total privacy & protection.
- No unplugging, moving or re-plugging of equipment is needed.
- Keep the remote tool on hand for quick access to future remote help or delete to remove it.
- See completed fixes in place and tested prior to being invoiced.
- You control our help tool – ON/OFF or DELETE as wished, respecting choice & privacy.
- Hardware faults may require a low cost on-site visit or a drop off. The free consultation usually highlights any existing hardware issues prior to service.
- We enjoy remote support greatly but onsite visits the most, yet the pandemic changes that for now.